This website is controlled and operated by Sammons Retirement Solutions® (herein referred to as "SRS") from its Executive Office in the State of Iowa, United States of America. Sammons Retirement Solutions makes no representation that materials on www.srslivewell.com are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
The information contained in this website is not an offer to sell nor a solicitation to buy. Before purchasing this product, you must receive a current variable annuity and/or fund prospectus that includes information regarding risk factors, fees, expenses, investment objectives and policies. Read the prospectuses carefully before you invest any money. No variable or fund product offers any guaranteed rate of return.
Conditions of use
By using our site, you signify your assent to the following conditions of use without limitation or qualification. Please read these conditions before using this site. SRS may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the most current terms and conditions to which you are bound.
You agree to:
- Act responsibly and be truthful and accurate with regard to your account or any information you provide on our site.
- Be responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password, including, without limitation, all communications, submissions or financial obligations.
- Protect your username and password from unauthorized use.
- Notify SRS immediately if you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use or access to your account or any account-related security breach, including, but not limited to, loss or theft of your password or username.
- Use our site for personal or non-commercial purposes only.
- Call the toll-free sales desk number whenever you have any change in your personal information. By contacting us immediately, we can better serve you and secure the privacy of your information.
Restrictions of use on site
- Provide false or misleading registration information, impersonate another person or user, disclose your username or password to anyone else, or use an account, username, password, or personal information of another user.
- Harvest or collect information about any users of our site.
- Transmit or facilitate the transmission of any "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming" in connection with our site.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or automatic device to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of our site or any content of our site.
- Modify the content, programs or other materials on our site or hack into or access our services or our site in an unauthorized manner.
- Remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices displayed on the content and/or frame SRS name or any other SRS content, trademark, logo or trademarks in any meta-tags or other hidden text, or other proprietary information on our site.
- Frame or mirror any part of our site, without the express written permission of SRS.
- Take actions to interrupt, interfere with, obstruct, or limit the functionality of our site, SRS services or any software, hardware, or equipment.
- Use this website in a manner that may adversely affect our site resources or its availability to others, or that violates U.S., local, state, or federal law.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate or otherwise alter any portion of our site or any of the third-party websites we may provide links to.
- Upload or input to our site any information that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any portion or system of our site.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on the systems supporting our site.
- Attempt to disrupt, degrade, impair or violate the integrity or security of the infrastructure of our site (e.g., hacking, denial of service attacks), including any activity that precedes attempts to breach security such as scanning, probing, or other testing or vulnerability assessment activity, or engaging in or permitting any network or hosting activity that results in the blacklisting or other blockage of our IP space.
All materials on www.srslivewell.com are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. SRS does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. SRS does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials on this website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You, not SRS, will assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction.
Links to other sites can be accessed through this home page. Such external Internet addresses contain information created, published, maintained, and otherwise posted by organizations independent of Sammons Retirement Solutions. SRS does not endorse, approve or certify any information, product or service referenced or provided at such addresses.
Limitation of liability
While SRS uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website, errors or omissions may occur. SRS makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of this website. Under no circumstances including, but not limited to, negligence by act or omission, shall SRS nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this website, even if Sammons Retirement Solutions or a Sammons Retirement Solutions authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall Sammons Retirement Solutions' total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this website.
Restrictions on use of materials
This site is owned and operated by SRS. Permission is granted to display and navigate around this website with a computer using HTML browser software, solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any commercial or public use of this website or any portion hereof is strictly prohibited.
Except as otherwise permitted by Sammons Retirement Solutions, no materials from www.srslivewell.com or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by SRS may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You may download material displayed on this website for non-commercial, personal use provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video, without SRS' written permission.
Sammons Retirement Solutions neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with SRS.
Trademarks/service marks and copyrights
Images displayed on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by SRS. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted herein. Any unauthorized use of these images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and icons used by Sammons Retirement Solutions are proprietary to SRS. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark or service mark displayed on this website without the written permission of SRS or such third party that may own the trademarks or service marks displayed on this website. Your use of the trademarks or service marks displayed on this website, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
Questions concerning use of Sammons Retirement Solutions trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, icons, copyrights or other intellectual property should be addressed to: Sammons Retirement Solutions, 4546 Corporate Drive, Suite 100, West Des Moines, Iowa 50266.
Any communications or materials you transmit to this website by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, or suggestions, will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary and will become the property of SRS or its affiliates. Such communications or material shall be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, SRS is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to this website for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products using such information.
Trademarks/service mark notices
Sammons Retirement Solutions and all other trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos used by SRS or its subsidiaries are registered trademarks or service marks of SRS and/or its subsidiaries.
Use of these marks must be with our permission. We will file appropriate legal action to stop the unauthorized use of these marks.