With the LiveWell® Plus Mutual Fund IRA, you have the opportunity to set more aside for your long-term retirement goals.
That's because you'll automatically receive a 3% account bonus* on all net funds contributed within the first six months of opening the account.
For example, if you open a LiveWell Plus Mutual Fund IRA with a balance of $250,000—perhaps comprised of 401(k) rollovers—your account would automatically receive $7,500 ... just for opening your account! However, there may be benefits to remaining in your 401(k) plan, or there may be other options available.
Simple • Innovative • Straightforward
But with the LiveWell Plus Mutual Fund IRA and an initial contribution as low as $50,000, you have access to:
- More than 150 mutual funds from 20+ fund managers in one convenient program
- Freedom to change your mind—Reallocate and rebalance any time at no charge1
- No upfront fees—ALL of your assets go to work for you day one
- Only one recordkeeping fee2 plus standard fund expenses
Before considering an IRA rollover, you and your financial professional should carefully consider other options available, including: leaving money in your current retirement plan, rolling assets into the new employer plan, or installments or annuity payments (if applicable). Each situation is unique. In some cases, it may be beneficial to leave assets where they are.
The recordkeeping fee is compensation for administering, reporting, and maintaining a history of IRA owner activities. Management services are not provided and no management fee is charged.
View a complete listing of all applicable fees and expenses for the LiveWell Plus Mutual Fund IRA.
* Important note about the 3% account bonus and for those less than six years from retirement: When you make a contribution, including a rollover contribution within six months of opening your IRA, Sammons Institutional GroupSM, Inc. will add an additional 3% based on the net contribution(s) (adjusted for any prior withdrawals) to your IRA ("account bonus"). The amount of the account bonus is calculated as a percentage of your net contribution(s). The account bonus becomes part of the IRA at the same time as the corresponding net contribution(s).3
1 Excessive trading policy; more than one "round trip" involving the same investment option within a 60-calendar-day period is considered excessive trading. Please review the Disclosure Statement & Custodial Account Agreement of the LiveWell® Plus Mutual Fund IRA Series booklet.
2 The recordkeeping fee is compensation for administering, reporting and maintaining a history of IRA owner activities. Management services are not provided and no management fee is charged.
3 The amount of the account bonus is calculated as a percentage of your net contribution(s). The account bonus becomes part of the IRA at the same time as the corresponding net contribution(s). For six years after the LiveWell® Plus Mutual Fund IRA is opened, an early withdrawal charge ("EWC") will apply to withdrawals in excess of the annual EWC-free amount, or RMD if greater. This includes withdrawals made by your beneficiary following your death. See the LiveWell® Plus Mutual Fund IRA Certificate of Disclosure for details.