The LiveWell® Guarantee Annuity, a Multi-Year Guaranteed Annuity, may be a good option for those looking for a way to steadily grow their retirement savings while minimizing risk.
With the LiveWell Guarantee Annuity, you can lock in a fixed rate of return ... and with the help of your financial professional, you have the power to choose how long you want your money to grow.
There's no guessing. No uncertainty. No market risk. Just a set amount you can count on at the end – GUARANTEED.1
SIMPLE • INNOVATIVE • STRAIGHTFORWARD
The LiveWell Guarantee Annuity, issued by Midland National® Life Insurance Company, provides you with:
- Guaranteed Growth—Fixed rate of return you can count on1
- Choice of Guarantee Period—From 3-10 years
- Tax-Deferred Earnings—Your money grows more quickly, because you won't pay taxes on earnings until you make a withdrawal
- Penalty-Free Partial Surrender—You may take a withdrawal – or not ... it's your choice2
- Stability—Backed by a company that's been in the business for more than a century and is rated A+ (Superior)3,4 by independent analyst A.M. Best
Currently, approximately $6 trillion of Americans' money is sitting in interest-bearing accounts earning less than 1%, because they "simply don't know where else to put my money that's safe."5
If you're among them, contact your financial professional today and ask about the LiveWell Guarantee Annuity.
TO FIND OUT MORE, CONTACT YOUR FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL TODAY!
1 For your chosen Guarantee Period. Backed by the issuing company.
2 Available only after the first contract year. If you withdraw more than the Penalty-Free Partial Surrender Amount credited in a given year, a surrender charge and Market Value Adjustment (MVA) will apply. If you choose to take withdrawals before age 59½, a 10% tax penalty will apply.
3 A.M. Best rating affirmed on June 3, 2015. A+ is the second of 15 categories. For the latest rating, access www.ambest.com.
4 Awarded to Midland National® Life Insurance Company and North American Company for Life and Health Insurance®.
5"National Retirement System?" Planned Assets Planning Blog, Feb. 22, 2013.
Note: The LiveWell® Guarantee Annuity is not available in all states and may vary by state.