- Allocation Change Request Form
- Dollar Cost Averaging Program Form
- Additional Premium Acknowledgement Form
- Partial Withdrawal or Full Surrender Request Form
- Required Minimum Distribution Request Form
- 72(t)/72(q) Substantially Equal Periodic Payments Form
- Inherited IRA Distribution Form
- Roth IRA Conversion Form
- Internal Exchange Form
- Certification of Trust Agreement Form
- Beneficiary Designation with Restricted Payout Form
- Duplicate Contract Request Form
- Contract Access Authorization Form
- Electronic Delivery Consent Form
- Registered Representative/Agent Change Request Form
- Non-Financial Change Request Form
- Verification of Identification Form
The LiveWell® Variable Annuity features some of the country's premier money managers:
Variable annuities are designed for long-term investing, such as retirement investing and are subject to market risk including loss of principal.
Investing in variable annuities involves risk, including potential loss of investment. You and your client should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of the variable annuity and its underlying investment options carefully before investing. The prospectus and/or summary prospectus contain this and other information. You or your client can call 866-747-3421 to obtain a current prospectus for the variable annuity and its underlying investment options. Please read it carefully.
Securities distributed by Sammons Financial Network® LLC, member FINRA. Insurance products are issued by Midland National® Life Insurance Company (West Des Moines, IA). Sammons Institutional GroupSM, Inc. provides administrative services. Sammons Financial Network® LLC, Midland National® Life Insurance Company, and Sammons Retirement Solutions® (a division of Sammons Institutional Group) are wholly owned subsidiaries of Sammons® Financial Group, Inc.
Please click here to view important product-specific disclosures for the LiveWell® Variable Annuity.
Guggenheim Investments is the fund manager for the investment management business of Guggenheim Partners, LLC ("Guggenheim"). Guggenheim is an affiliate of Sammons Enterprises, Inc., the parent company of Sammons® Financial Group, Inc. and its affiliated companies.
NOT FDIC/NCUA INSURED, MAY LOSE VALUE INCLUDING LOSS OF PRINCIPAL, NO BANK/CU GUARANTEE, NOT A DEPOSIT, NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY.
FOR INSTITUTIONAL USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR CONSUMER SOLICITATION PURPOSES.