The LiveWell® Plus Mutual Fund IRA can be a great way to encourage clients and prospects to get their money off the sidelines.
That's because they'll automatically receive a 3% account bonus* on net funds contributed within the first six months of opening the account. For example, if your client opens a LiveWell Plus Mutual Fund IRA with a balance of $250,000—perhaps comprised of 401(k) rollovers—the account would automatically receive $7,500 ... just for opening the account!
Simple • Innovative • Straightforward
Plus, with an initial contribution as low as $50,000, your clients have access to:
- More than 150 mutual fund options in one convenient program
- Freedom to change their minds—Reallocate and rebalance any time at no charge1
- No upfront fees—ALL assets go to work day one
- No back-end fees—When it's time to access funds, your client can easily take withdrawals at no charge after six years
- Only one recordkeeping fee2 plus standard fund expenses
View a complete listing of all fees and charges for the LiveWell Plus Mutual Fund IRA.
* Important note regarding the 3% account bonus and for those less than six years from retirement: When your client makes a contribution, including a rollover contribution within six months of opening the IRA, Sammons Institutional GroupSM, Inc. will add an additional 3% based on the net contribution(s) (adjusted for any prior withdrawals) to the IRA ("account bonus"). The amount of the account bonus is calculated as a percentage of the net contribution(s). The account bonus becomes part of the IRA at the same time as the corresponding net contribution(s).3
1 Subject to the excessive trading policy; more than one "round trip" involving the same investment option within a 60-calendar-day period is considered excessive trading. Please review the Disclosure Statement & Custodial Account Agreement of the LiveWell® Plus Mutual Fund IRA booklet.
2 The recordkeeping fee is compensation for administering, reporting and maintaining a history of IRA owner activities. Management services are not provided and no management fee is charged.
3 The amount of the account bonus is calculated as a percentage of your net contribution(s). The account bonus becomes part of the IRA at the same time as the corresponding net contribution(s). For six years after the LiveWell® Plus Mutual Fund IRA is opened, an early withdrawal charge ("EWC") will apply to withdrawals in excess of the annual EWC-free amount, or RMD if greater. This includes withdrawals made by your beneficiary following your death. See the LiveWell® Plus Mutual Fund IRA Certificate of Disclosure for details.