The LiveWell® Plus Mutual Fund IRA can be a great way to encourage clients and prospects to get their money off the sidelines.
That's because they'll automatically receive a 3% account bonus1 on net funds contributed within the first six months of opening the account. For example, if your client opens a LiveWell Plus Mutual Fund IRA with a balance of $250,000—perhaps comprised of 401(k) rollovers—the account would automatically receive $7,500 ... just for opening the account!
Simple • Innovative • Straightforward
Plus, with an initial contribution as low as $50,000, your clients have access to:
- More than 140 mutual fund options in one convenient program
- Freedom to change their minds—Reallocate and rebalance2 any time at no charge
- No upfront fees—ALL assets go to work day one
- No back-end fees—When it's time to access funds, your client can easily take withdrawals at no charge after six years
- Only one recordkeeping fee3 plus standard fund expenses
View a complete listing of all fees and charges for the LiveWell Plus Mutual Fund IRA.
* Important note regarding the 3% account bonus and for those less than six years from retirement: The LiveWell Plus Mutual Fund IRA is just one option. You and your client should carefully weigh the pros and cons of each alternative. In some cases, it may be beneficial for a client to leave money in their current retirement plan. Other options include rolling assets into their new employer's plan, installments or annuity payments (if available), or rolling assets to an IRA.
1 For six years after the IRA is opened, an early withdrawal charge ("EWC") will apply to withdrawals in excess of the annual EWC?free amount. Therefore, this program is better suited for those at least six years from retirement. After six years, withdrawals can be made with no EWC. See the LiveWell® Plus Mutual Fund IRA Certificate of Disclosure for details.
2 Subject to the excessive trading policy; more than one "round trip" involving the same investment option within a 60-calendar-day period is considered excessive trading. Please review the Disclosure Statement & Custodial Account Agreement of the LiveWell® Plus Mutual Fund IRA booklet.
3 The recordkeeping fee is compensation for administering, reporting and maintaining a history of IRA owner activities. Management services are not provided and no management fee is charged.