- Account Allocation Form
- Income Rider Withdrawal Form
- Additional Premium Acknowledgment Form
- Partial Withdrawal or Full Surrender Request Form
- Required Minimum Distribution Request Form
- 72(t)/72(q) Substantially Equal Periodic Payments Form
- IRA Recharacterization Form
- Roth IRA Conversion Form
- Internal Exchange Form
- Certification of Trust Agreement Form
- Beneficiary Designation with Restricted Payout Form
- Duplicate Contract Request Form
- Contract Access Authorization Form
- Electronic Delivery Consent Form
- Registered Representative/Agent Change Request Form
- Non-Financial Change Request Form
- Verification of Identification Form
NOTE: THE LIVEWELL FIXED INDEX ANNUITY IS NOT AVAILABLE IN ALL STATES AND MAY VARY BY STATE.
Fixed Index Annuities are not a direct investment in the stock market. They are long-term insurance products with guarantees backed by the issuing company. They provide the potential for interest to be credited based in part on the performance of specific indices, without the risk of loss of premium due to market downturns or fluctuation. Although Fixed Index Annuities guarantee no loss of premium due to market downturns, deductions from your clients' Accumulation Value for additional optional benefit riders could under certain scenarios exceed interest credited to their Accumulation Value, which would result in loss of premium. They are complex insurance products and may not be appropriate for all clients. Please see the contract for features and limitations that may impact income.
Please click here to view important product-specific disclosures for the LiveWell® Fixed Index Annuity.
NOT FDIC/NCUA INSURED, NO BANK/CU GUARANTEE, NOT A DEPOSIT, NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY.
FOR INSTITUTIONAL USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR CONSUMER SOLICITATION PURPOSES.