The LiveWell® Preferred Fixed Index Annuity, issued by Midland National® Life Insurance Company, provides all of the benefits of a Fixed Index Annuity, plus options to provide income for life or legacy protection, depending on your clients’ retirement goals.
SIMPLE • INNOVATIVE • STRAIGHTFORWARD
- Guaranteed income stream in retirement if your clients choose—For a time when they may not be working, or only working on a limited basis.
- Long-term growth potential for interest credits, no loss of premium due to market downturns or fluctuations—If the index growth is negative, your client will not receive an interest credit, but their annuity will not lose value due to market fluctuations. If the index growth is positive, your client will receive an interest credit up to the index cap rate1.
- Choice of Surrender Charge Period—From 5, 7, or 10 years.2
- Tax deferral3—Clients’ money can grow faster because they earn interest on dollars that would otherwise be paid in taxes.
- Death benefit—If the client passes away and has not elected a payout, beneficiaries are guaranteed to receive the Accumulation Value as a death benefit.
CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT RATES
The LiveWell Preferred Fixed Index Annuity includes two optional riders available at an additional cost, ages 45-804 (clients may choose only one):
- LiveWell® Income for Life / Guaranteed Lifetime Withdrawal Benefit (GLWB) Rider—Guarantees clients will never outlive payments, even if their value drops to zero, plus clients retain control of their money.
- LiveWell® Legacy Protector / Guaranteed Minimum Death Benefit (GMDB) Rider—Beneficiaries may receive an increased death benefit – a possible solution for clients concerned with legacy protection.
1 Your client's annuity applies an index cap or index margin to calculate interest credits each year applied to the annual point-to-point index account. This cap or margin is applied annually and may change annually. It is declared on the Contract Anniversary and is guaranteed for that year. The index cap and index margin are set at the company's discretion.
2 Certain Surrender Charge Periods may not be available. Please confirm availability with your firm or contact the Sammons Retirement Solutions Sales Desk at 855-624-0201.
3 Under current law, annuities grow tax deferred. Annuities may be subject to taxation during the income or withdrawal phase. The tax-deferred feature is not necessary for a tax-qualified plan. Neither Sammons Institutional GroupSM, Inc., Midland National, nor any agents acting on its behalf, should be viewed as providing legal, tax, or investment advice. Please have your clients consult with and rely upon their own tax and legal professionals. A 10% IRS tax penalty may apply to withdrawals prior to age 59½.
4 Issue age for the 10-year Surrender Charge Period is 45-79.