LiveWellSM Variable Annuity
Put The Power Of Tax Deferral To Work – With No Surrender Charges
Saving extra money for retirement shouldn't result in tax complications. Or investment headaches. Or an avalanche of fees if later you change your investment strategy. That's why Midland National Life® Insurance Company set up the LiveWell Variable Annuity, for Sammons Retirement SolutionsSM Inc. (SRSISM) clients.
Keep Your Money In Your VARIABLE ANNUITY – Instead Of Paying Taxes Each Year
As a variable annuity, LiveWell gives you the advantage of tax-deferred1 growth:
- The money you initially invest has the potential to grow
- The income your investment earns has the potential to grow
- And the money you would have normally paid in taxes has the potential to grow because it stays in your variable annuity instead
The Investment Savvy Of Some Of The Nation's Leading Fund Managers
You can still take advantage of the specialized knowledge of some of the nation's most highly respected money managers with the LiveWell Variable Annuity. But instead of setting up separate accounts with each investment, you have the convenience of setting up one convenient investment program ... where your investment is easily managed through your variable annuity. All Separate Account Investment Options are subject to market risk.
DON'T LET HIGH FEES TIE YOU DOWN
Saving on your investment costs just makes sense. Here's an area where the LiveWell Variable Annuity shines:
Note: The LiveWell Variable Annuity is not available in NY.
1. The tax-deferred feature of the annuity is not necessary for a tax-qualified plan. Before purchasing this product, you should obtain competent tax advice as to the tax treatment of the annuity and the suitability of the purchase.
2. Subject to the Excessive Trading Policy: We do not currently charge for reallocations, but we reserve the right to charge $15 for each allocation after the 15th transfer in a contract year.
1% Mortality & Expense Fee, 0.35% Administration Fee, $10 quarterly Maintenance Fee for policies less than $50,000.